Financial Planning for Business Owners
Financial Planning for business owners is often two-sided: personal financial Planning and Planning for the business.
Business owners have access to many financial tools that employees don’t have access to; this is a great advantage; however, it can be overwhelming too. A financial plan can relieve this.
A financial plan determines where you are today and where you want to go. It determines your short-, medium- and long-term financial goals and how you can reach them. For you, personally and for your business.
Why do you need a Financial Plan?
- Worry less about money and gain control.
- Organize your finances.
- Prioritize your goals.
- Focus on the big picture.
- Save money to reach your goals.
For a business owner, personal and business finances are connected. Therefore both sides should be addressed: Personal and Business.
What does a Business Financial Plan include?
There are two main sides your business financial plan should address: Growth and Preservation
- Cash Management- Managing Cash & Debt
- Tax Planning- Finding tax efficiencies
- Retaining & Attracting Key Talent
- Investment- either back into the business or outside of the business
- Insurance Planning/Risk Management
- Succession/Exit Planning
What does a Personal Financial Plan include?
There are two main sides your financial plan should address: Accumulation and Protection
- Cash Management – Savings and Debt
- Tax Planning
- Insurance Planning
- Health Insurance
- Estate Planning
What’s the Process?
- Book a meeting to gather information about the current financial situation and goals, including lifestyle goals.
- We’ll present strategies and solutions to achieve goals and an implementation plan.
- You gain financial clarity.
- Talk to us about helping you get your finances to achieve your lifestyle and financial goals.
- Feel confident in knowing you have the plan to get to your goals.
WFS Wealth and Financial Strategies offers this site, including all information, software, products and services available from this site or offered as part of or in conjunction with this site, to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all of the terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here. WFS Wealth and Financial Strategies reserves the right to make changes to these Terms and Conditions immediately by posting the changed Terms and Conditions in this location.